2018 New York Laws
VAT - Vehicle and Traffic
Title 7 - Rules of the Road
Article 27 - Pedestrians' Rights and Duties
- 1150 - Pedestrians Subject to Traffic Regulations.
- 1151 - Pedestrians' Right of Way in Crosswalks.
- 1151-A - Pedestrians' Right of Way on Sidewalks.
- 1152 - Crossing at Other Than Crosswalks.
- 1153 - Provisions Relating to Blind or Visually Impaired Persons.
- 1155 - Pedestrians to Use Right Half of Crosswalks.
- 1156 - Pedestrians on Roadways.
- 1157 - Pedestrians Soliciting Rides, or Business.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New York may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.