2018 New York Laws
VAT - Vehicle and Traffic
Title 3 - Safety Responsibility; Financial Security; Equipment; Inspection; Size and Weight; and Other Provisions
Article 9 - Equipment of Motor Vehicles and Motorcycles
- 375 - Equipment.
- 375-A - Prohibition Against Retaliatory Action.
- 376 - Lamps, Signaling Devices and Reflectors on Vehicles.
- 376-A - Defective Equipment.
- 377 - Vehicles Engaged in the Transportation of Logs and Other Materials.
- 378 - Additional Safety Requirements for Commercial Vehicles and Vehicles Transporting Hazardous Materials.
- 380-A - Certain Vehicles Engaged in the Transportation of Loose Cargo.
- 381 - Motorcycle Equipment.
- 382 - Hydraulic Brake Fluid.
- 382-A - Brake Linings.
- 382-B - Service Brake System.
- 382-C - Occupant Compartments.
- 383 - Safety Belts and Anchorage Assemblies.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New York may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.