2018 New York Laws
VAT - Vehicle and Traffic
Title 3 - Safety Responsibility; Financial Security; Equipment; Inspection; Size and Weight; and Other Provisions
Article 12 - Other Provisions
- 390 - Inspection of Motor Vehicles and Motorcycles.
- 391 - Rates of Toll on Motor Vehicles.
- 392 - False Statements, Alteration of Records or Substitution in Connection With Any Examination.
- 392-A - Sale or Purchase of Stolen, False or Fraudulent License, Identification Card, Certificate of Registration, or Number Plate.
- 392-B - Powers of Motor Vehicle Investigators.
- 393 - Measurement and Weight of Vehicles; Responsibility for Damages.
- 393-A - Inspection of Commercial Motor Vehicles Exceeding Ten Thousand Pounds Manufacturers' Gross Vehicle Weight Rating.
- 394 - Drivers' Schools.
- 395 - Certain Private Service Bureaus to Be Licensed.
- 396 - Use of State and Other Seals and Insignia on Private Vehicles Prohibited.
- 397 - Equipping Motor Vehicles With Radio Receiving Sets Capable of Receiving Signals on the Frequencies Allocated for Police Use.
- 397-A - Radar Detectors and Laser Detectors Prohibited.
- 397-B - Vehicle Leases That Are Not Sales or Security Interests.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New York may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.