2018 New York Laws
PBH - Public Health
Article 33 - Controlled Substances
Title 7 - Offenses, Violations and Enforcement
3390 - Revocation of Licenses and Certificates of Approval.
§ 3390. Revocation of licenses and certificates of approval. Any license or certificate of approval granted pursuant to this article may be revoked by the commissioner in whole or in part upon a finding that the licensee or certificate holder has:
1. falsified any application, report, or record required by this article;
2. wilfully failed to furnish the department with timely reports or information required to be filed with the department;
3. been convicted of an offense in any jurisdiction relating to any substance listed in this article as a controlled substance;
4. wilfully or negligently failed to comply with any of the provisions of the federal controlled substances act, this article, or the regulations promulgated thereunder;
5. failed to maintain effective control against diversion of controlled substances; or
6. wilfully and unreasonably refused to permit an inspection authorized by this article.