There is a newer version of this Title
2018 New York Laws
PBH - Public Health
Article 33 - Controlled Substances
Title 4 - Dispensing to Ultimate Users
- 3330 - Schedule I Substances.
- 3331 - Scheduled Substances Administering and Dispensing by Practitioners.
- 3332 - Making of Official New York State Prescriptions or Electronic Prescriptions for Scheduled Substances.
- 3333 - Dispensing Upon Official New York State Prescription or Electronic Prescription.
- 3334 - Emergency Oral Prescriptions for Schedule Ii Drugs and Certain Other Controlled Substances.
- 3335 - Dispensing by Online Dispensers of Controlled Substances.
- 3337 - Oral Prescriptions Schedule Iii, Iv and v Substances.
- 3338 - Official New York State Prescription Forms.
- 3339 - Refilling of Prescriptions for Controlled Substances.
- 3341 - Institutional Dispensers Certificates of Approval.
- 3342 - Dispensing and Administering by Institutional Dispensers.
- 3343 - Reports and Records.
- 3343-A - Prescription Monitoring Program Registry.
- 3343-B - Safe Disposal of Unused Controlled Substances.
- 3345 - Possession of Controlled Substances by Ultimate Users Original Container.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New York may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.