2018 New York Laws
NPC - Not-For-Profit Corporation
Article 13 - Foreign Corporations
- 1301 - Authorization of Foreign Corporations.
- 1302 - Application to Existing Authorized Foreign Corporations.
- 1303 - Violations.
- 1304 - Application for Authority; Contents.
- 1305 - Application for Authority; Effect.
- 1306 - Powers of Authorized Foreign Corporations.
- 1307 - Tenure of Real Property.
- 1308 - Amendments or Changes.
- 1309 - Certificate of Amendment; Contents, Effect.
- 1310 - Certificate of Change; Contents.
- 1311 - Surrender of Authority.
- 1312 - Termination of Existence.
- 1313 - Actions or Special Proceedings by Unauthorized Foreign Corporations.
- 1314 - Actions or Special Proceedings by Foreign Corporations.
- 1315 - Actions or Special Proceedings Against Foreign Corporations.
- 1316 - Record of Members.
- 1317 - Voting Trust Records.
- 1318 - Liabilities of Directors and Officers of Foreign Corporations.
- 1319 - Liability of Foreign Corporations for Failure to Disclose Required Information.
- 1320 - Applicability of Other Provisions.
- 1321 - Exemption From Certain Provisions.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New York may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.