2018 New York Laws
MHY - Mental Hygiene
Title E - General Provisions
Article 79 - Proceedings Relative to Incompetent Veterans and Infant Wards of the United States Veterans' Administration
- 79.01 - Definitions.
- 79.03 - Application.
- 79.05 - Limitations on Number of Wards.
- 79.07 - Petition; Contents.
- 79.09 - Consolidated Procedure.
- 79.11 - Prima Facie Evidence of Infancy or Incompetency.
- 79.13 - Notice.
- 79.15 - Bonds; Sureties.
- 79.17 - Accounts.
- 79.19 - Removal of Guardian for Failure to Account or for Other Reasons.
- 79.21 - Compensation of Guardian.
- 79.23 - Investments by Guardians.
- 79.25 - Maintenance and Support.
- 79.27 - Filing and Recording of Papers and Copies of Public Records to Be Furnished.
- 79.29 - Admission and Retention of Mentally Ill Veterans.
- 79.31 - Discharge of Guardian.
- 79.33 - Liberal Construction.
- 79.35 - Uniformity of Construction.
- 79.37 - Invalidity of Part of Article.
- 79.39 - Recognition of Veterans' Administration as a Party in Interest.
- 79.41 - Funds to Be Kept Separate.
- 79.43 - Notice of Pendency of Proceeding; Effect.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New York may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.