2018 New York Laws
MHY - Mental Hygiene
Title E - General Provisions
Article 31 - Regulation and Quality Control of Services for the Mentally Disabled
- 31.01 - Evaluation of Services for the Mentally Disabled.
- 31.02 - Operating Certificate Required.
- 31.03 - Operating Certificates for Family Care Homes.
- 31.04 - Regulatory Powers of the Commissioner.
- 31.05 - Issuance of an Operating Certificate.
- 31.06 - Child Abuse Prevention.
- 31.07 - Investigations and Inspections.
- 31.08 - Compliance With Operational Standards by General Hospitals.
- 31.09 - Powers of the Department Regarding Investigation and Inspection.
- 31.11 - Certain Duties of Providers of Services.
- 31.13 - Powers of Subpoena and Examination.
- 31.16 - Suspension, Revocation, or Limitation of an Operating Certificate and Imposition of Fines by the Commissioner of Mental Health.
- 31.17 - Formal Hearings; Procedure.
- 31.19 - Confinement, Care, and Treatment of the Mentally Disabled.
- 31.20 - Temporary Operator.
- 31.21 - Injunction and Temporary Restraining Order.
- 31.22 - Approval of Certain Certificates of Incorporation or Articles of Organization; Granting of Operating Certificates.
- 31.23 - Approval of New Construction.
- 31.25 - Residential Services for Treatment of Eating Disorders.
- 31.26 - Residential Treatment Facilities for Children and Youth.
- 31.27 - Comprehensive Psychiatric Emergency Programs.
- 31.28 - Facilities; Receivership.
- 31.29 - Monthly Personal Allowances.
- 31.30 - Abuse, Neglect, and Significant Incidents Involving Vulnerable Persons.
- 31.31 - Improper Expenditure of Moneys.
- 31.33 - Mental Health Special Needs Plans.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New York may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.