2018 New York Laws
GOB - General Obligations
Article 5 - Creation, Definition and Enforcement of Contractual Obligations
Title 17 - Structured Settlement Protection Act
- 5-1701 - Definitions.
- 5-1702 - Initial Disclosure of Structured Settlement Terms.
- 5-1703 - Required Disclosures to Payee.
- 5-1704 - Provisions Prohibited in Transfer Agreement.
- 5-1705 - Procedure for Approval of Transfers.
- 5-1706 - Approval of Transfers of Structured Settlement Payment Rights.
- 5-1707 - Effects of Transfer of Structured Settlement Payment Rights.
- 5-1708 - General Provisions; Construction.
- 5-1708-A - Waiver for Families of Victims of Terrorist Attacks.
- 5-1709 - Enforcement.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New York may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.