2018 New York Laws
EXC - Executive
Article 15 - Human Rights Law
- 290 - Purposes of Article.
- 291 - Equality of Opportunity a Civil Right.
- 292 - Definitions.
- 293 - Division of Human Rights.
- 294 - General Policies of Division.
- 295 - General Powers and Duties of Division.
- 296 - Unlawful Discriminatory Practices.
- 296-A - Unlawful Discriminatory Practices in Relation to Credit.
- 296-B - Unlawful Disciminatory Practices Relating to Domestic Workers.
- 296-C - Unlawful Disciminatory Practices Relating to Interns.
- 296-D - Sexual Harassment Relating to Non-Employees.
- 297 - Procedure.
- 298 - Judicial Review and Enforcement.
- 298-A - Application of Article to Certain Acts Committed Outside the State of New York.
- 299 - Penal Provision.
- 300 - Construction.
- 301 - Separability.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New York may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.