2018 New York Laws
EPT - Estates, Powers and Trusts
Article 4 - Descent and Distribution of an Intestate Estate
Part 1 - Rules Governing Intestate Succession
- 4-1.1 - Descent and Distribution of a Decedent's Estate
- 4-1.2 - Inheritance by Non-Marital Children
- 4-1.3 - Inheritance by Children Conceived After the Death of a Genetic Parent.
- 4-1.4 - Disqualification of Parent to Take Intestate Share
- 4-1.5 - Other Disqualifications
- 4-1.6 - Disqualification of Joint Tenant in Certain Instances
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New York may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.