2018 New York Laws
EPT - Estates, Powers and Trusts
Article 2 - Rules Governing Dispositions Subject to This Law
Part 1 - Substantive Rules Governing Dispositions
- 2-1.1 - Heirs at Law and Next of Kin Defined
- 2-1.2 - Issue to Take per Capita, per Stirpes or by Representation
- 2-1.3 - Adopted Children and Posthumous Children as Members of a Class
- 2-1.4 - Words of Inheritance Unnecessary
- 2-1.5 - Advancements and Their Adjustment
- 2-1.6 - Disposition of Property Where a Person Dies Within One Hundred Twenty Hours of Another Person or Any Other Event.
- 2-1.7 - Presumption of Death From Absence; Effect of Exposure to Specific Peril.
- 2-1.8 - Apportionment of Federal and State Estate or Other Death Taxes; Fiduciary to Collect Taxes From Property Taxed and Transferees Thereof
- 2-1.9 - Distributions in Kind by Executors and Trustees
- 2-1.10 - Provisions Relating to Infants and Minors
- 2-1.11 - Renunciation of Property Interests
- 2-1.12 - Credit Shelter Formula Bequests
- 2-1.13 - Certain Formula Clauses to Be Construed to Refer to the Federal Estate and Generation-Skipping Transfer Tax Laws Applicable to Estates of Decedents Dying After December Thirty-First, Two Thousan
- 2-1.14 - Right to Rcover State Estate and Gift Taxes Where Decedents Retained Interest
- 2-1.15 - Consequences of Partly Ineffective Dispositions of Trust Principal to Two or More Beneficiaries
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New York may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.