2018 New York Laws
EPT - Estates, Powers and Trusts
Article 11 - Fiduciary: Powers, Duties and Limitations; Actions by or Against in Representative or Individual Capacities
Part 1 - Fiduciaries: Powers, Duties and Limitations
- 11-1.1 - Fiduciaries' Powers
- 11-1.2 - Tax Elections by Personal Representatives
- 11-1.3 - Power and Duty of Executor Before Probate
- 11-1.4 - Validity of Execution of Power to Sell, Mortgage or Lease Real Property by Less Than All Qualifying Executors
- 11-1.5 - Payment of Testamentary Dispositions or Distributive Shares
- 11-1.6 - Property Held as Fiduciary to Be Kept Separate
- 11-1.7 - Limitations on Powers and Immunities of Executors and Testamentary Trustees
- 11-1.8 - Power of Fiduciary or Custodian for Fiduciary to Deposit United States Government and Agency Securities With a Federal Reserve Bank
- 11-1.9 - Power of Fiduciary or Custodian to Deposit Securities in a Central Depository
- 11-1.10 - Power of Fiduciary to Employ a Broker-Dealer as Custodian
- 11-1.11 - Limited Power of Fiduciary to Amend Trust for Certain Tax Purposes.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New York may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.