2018 New York Laws
DOM - Domestic Relations
Article 5-A - Uniform Child Custody Jurisdiction and Enforcement Act
Title 2 - Jurisdiction
- 76 - Initial Child Custody Jurisdiction.
- 76-A - Exclusive, Continuing Jurisdiction.
- 76-B - Jurisdiction to Modify Determination.
- 76-C - Temporary Emergency Jurisdiction.
- 76-D - Notice; Opportunity to Be Heard; Joinder.
- 76-E - Simultaneous Proceedings.
- 76-F - Inconvenient Forum.
- 76-G - Jurisdiction Declined by Reason of Conduct.
- 76-H - Information to Be Submitted to Court.
- 76-I - Appearance of Parties and Child.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New York may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.