2018 New York Laws
DOM - Domestic Relations
Article 13 - Provisions Applicable to More Than One Type of Matrimonial Action
- 230 - Required Residence of Parties.
- 231 - Residence of Married Persons.
- 232 - Notice of Nature of Matrimonial Action; Proof of Service.
- 233 - Sequestration of Defendant's Property in Action for Divorce, Separation or Annulment Where Defendant Cannot Be Personally Served.
- 234 - Title to or Occupancy and Possession of Property.
- 235 - Information as to Details of Matrimonial Actions or Proceedings.
- 236 - Special Controlling Provisions; Prior Actions or Proceedings; New Actions or Proceedings.
- 237 - Counsel Fees and Expenses.
- 238 - Expenses in Enforcement and Modification Proceedings.
- 239 - Stay in Divorce or Separation Action on Default of Payment.
- 240 - Custody and Child Support; Orders of Protection.
- 240-A - Judgment or Decree; Additional Provision.
- 240-B - Order of Support by Parent.
- 240-C - Review and Cost of Living Adjustment of Child Support Orders.
- 241 - Interference With or Withholding of Visitation Rights; Alimony or Maintenance Suspension.
- 243 - Security for Payments by Defendant in Action for Divorce, Separation or Annulment; Sequestration.
- 244 - Enforcement by Execution of Judgment or Order in Action for Divorce, Separation or Annulment.
- 244-A - Enforcement of Arrears Which Accrue During Pendency of an Enforcement Proceeding.
- 244-B - Child Support Proceedings and Enforcement of Arrears; Suspension of Driving Privileges.
- 244-C - Child Support Proceedings and Enforcement of Arrears; Suspensions of State Professional, Occupational and Business Licenses.
- 244-D - Child Support Proceedings and Enforcement of Arrears; Suspension of Recreational License.
- 245 - Enforcement by Contempt Proceedings of Judgment or Order in Action for Divorce, Separation or Annulment.
- 246 - Persons Financially Unable to Comply With Orders or Judgments Directing the Payment of Alimony.
- 247 - Alimony or Maintenance Payments Suspended During Confinement in Prison.
- 248 - Modification of Judgment or Order in Action for Divorce or Annulment.
- 249 - Trial Preferences in Matrimonial Actions.
- 250 - Agreements Relating to Marriage; Statute of Limitations.
- 251 - Filing of Order in Family Court.
- 252 - Effect of Pendency of Action for Divorce, Separation or Annulment on Petition for Order of Protection.
- 253 - Removal of Barriers to Remarriage.
- 254 - Confidentiality.
- 255 - Prerequisites for Judgments Under Articles Nine, Ten and Eleven of This Chapter; Health Care Coverage.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New York may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.