2017 New York Laws
VAT - Vehicle & Traffic
Title 9 - Penalties and Disposition of Fines and Forfeitures
Article 45 - Penalties and Disposition of Fines and Forfeitures
- 1800 - Penalties for Traffic Infractions.
- 1801 - Penalties for Misdemeanors.
- 1802 - Receipts for Fines or Bail.
- 1803 - Disposition of Fines and Forfeitures.
- 1804 - Prohibition of Imposition and Collection of a Fine, Penalty, Forfeiture, Fee or Surcharge.
- 1805 - Plea of Guilty, How Put In.
- 1806 - Plea of Not Guilty by a Defendant Charged With a Traffic Infraction.
- 1806-A - Default Judgment in Cases of Failure to Answer.
- 1807 - Provisions Applicable to Arraignments for Traffic Violations.
- 1808 - Effect of Stay Order on Appeal From Judgment of Conviction of an Offense Under This Chapter.
- 1809 - Mandatory Surcharge and Crime Victim Assistance Fee Required in Certain Cases.
- 1809-A - Mandatory Surcharge Required in Certain Cities for Parking, Stopping and Standing Violations.
- 1809-AA - Mandatory Surcharge Required for Certain Parking Violations.
- 1809-B - Mandatory Surcharge Required for Certain Violations Relating to Handicapped Parking Spaces.
- 1809-C - Additional Surcharge Required for Certain Violations Relating to Driving While Intoxicated and Driving While Impaired.
- 1809-D - Mandatory Surcharge for Violation of Maximum Speed Limits in Highway Construction or Maintenance Work Areas.
- 1809-E - Additional Surcharge Required for Certain Violations.
- 1810 - Compensation of Officers Shall Not Depend Upon Apprehension or Arrests.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New York may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.