2017 New York Laws
VAT - Vehicle & Traffic
Title 7 - Rules of the Road
Article 31 - Alcohol and Drug-Related Offenses and Procedures Applicable Thereto
- 1192 - Operating a Motor Vehicle While Under the Influence of Alcohol or Drugs.
- 1192-A - Operating a Motor Vehicle After Having Consumed Alcohol; Under the Age of Twenty-One; per Se.
- 1193 - Sanctions.
- 1194 - Arrest and Testing.
- 1194-A - Driving After Having Consumed Alcohol; Under Twenty-One; Procedure.
- 1195 - Chemical Test Evidence.
- 1196 - Alcohol and Drug Rehabilitation Program.
- 1197 - Special Traffic Options Program for Driving While Intoxicated.
- 1198 - Installation and Operation of Ignition Interlock Devices.
- 1198-A - Special Procedures and Disposition Involving Alcohol and Substance Abuse Assessment and Treatment.
- 1199 - Driver Responsibility Assessment.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New York may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.