2017 New York Laws
VAT - Vehicle & Traffic
Title 2 - Department of Motor Vehicles; Commissioner
Article 3 - Exemption of Non-Resident Owners and Operators
- 250 - Exemption of Non-Resident Owners and Operators.
- 251 - Exemption for Members of the Armed Forces and Their Dependents.
- 252 - Exemption of Certain In-Transit Vehicle Registrations.
- 253 - Service of Summons on Non-Residents.
- 254 - Service of Summons on Residents Who Depart From State and on Residents' Executors or Administrators Who Are Nonresidents or Who Depart From State.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New York may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.