2017 New York Laws
VAT - Vehicle & Traffic
Title 2 - Department of Motor Vehicles; Commissioner
Article 2 - Department of Motor Vehicles; Commissioner
- 200 - Department of Motor Vehicles; Commissioner.
- 201 - Custody of Records.
- 202 - Fees for Searches and Copies of Documents.
- 202-B - Penalties for Submission of Dishonored Checks and Credit Card Payments.
- 203 - Oaths and Acknowledgments.
- 204 - Subpoenaing Hearing Referees.
- 205 - County Clerks as Agents of the Commissioner; Fees.
- 206 - Deputization of Agents.
- 207 - Uniform Traffic Summons and Complaint.
- 208 - Affirmation of Complaints.
- 209 - Bureau of Motor Vehicles Abolished; Transfer of Functions; Officers and Employees.
- 210 - Highway Safety Powers and Duties.
- 211 - Continuity of Authority.
- 212 - Transfer of Records and Property.
- 213 - Terms Occurring in Contracts and Other Documents.
- 214 - Proof of Mailing of Notice or Order.
- 215 - Rules and Regulations.
- 216 - Automotive-Medical Research Division.
- 216-A - Statistics on Driving While Intoxicated.
- 217 - Record of Hearings.
- 218 - Special Classification of Vehicles.
- 219 - Interstate Compacts.
- 220 - Exemptions for Safety Equipment.
- 221 - Annual Compilation of This Chapter.
- 222 - Exemptions for Testing, Demonstration or Experimentation.
- 223 - Motor Vehicle Theft Prevention Program.
- 224 - Simplification of Business Application Procedures and Administration.
- 224-A - Establishment of the Highway Construction and Maintenance Safety Education Program.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New York may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.