2017 New York Laws
SOS - Social Services
Article 6 - CHILDREN
Title 9 - (450 - 458) SUBSIDIES FOR THE ADOPTION OF CHILDREN
- 450 - Statement of legislative intent.
- 451 - Definitions.
- 453 - Maintenance subsidy; handicapped or hard to place child.
- 453-A - Payments for non-recurring adoption expenses.
- 454 - Medical subsidy.
- 455 - Fair hearings.
- 456 - State reimbursement and payments.
- 457 - Out-of-state adoptive parents.
- 458 - Availability of subsidy; publicity.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New York may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.