2017 New York Laws
PEN - Penal
Part 3 - Specific Offenses
Title J - Offenses Involving Theft
Article 156 - Offenses Involving Computers; Definition of Terms
- 156.00 - Offenses Involving Computers; Definition of Terms.
- 156.05 - Unauthorized Use of a Computer.
- 156.10 - Computer Trespass.
- 156.20 - Computer Tampering in the Fourth Degree.
- 156.25 - Computer Tampering in the Third Degree.
- 156.26 - Computer Tampering in the Second Degree.
- 156.27 - Computer Tampering in the First Degree.
- 156.29 - Unlawful Duplication of Computer Related Material in the Second Degree.
- 156.30 - Unlawful Duplication of Computer Related Material in the First Degree.
- 156.35 - Criminal Possession of Computer Related Material.
- 156.40 - Operating an Unlawful Electronic Sweepstakes.
- 156.50 - Offenses Involving Computers; Defenses.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New York may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.