2017 New York Laws
PEN - Penal
Part 2 - Sentences
Title E - Sentences
Article 60 - Authorized Dispositions of Offenders
- 60.00 - Applicability of Provisions.
- 60.01 - Authorized Dispositions; Generally.
- 60.02 - Authorized Disposition; Youthful Offender.
- 60.04 - Authorized Disposition; Controlled Substances and Marihuana Felony Offenses.
- 60.05 - Authorized Dispositions; Other Class A, B, Certain C and D Felonies and Multiple Felony Offenders.
- 60.06 - Authorized Disposition; Murder in the First Degree Offenders; Aggravated Murder Offenders; Certain Murder in the Second Degree Offenders; Certain
- 60.07 - Authorized Disposition; Criminal Attack on Operators of For-Hire Vehicles.
- 60.08 - Authorized Dispositions; Resentencing of Certain Controlled Substance Offenders.
- 60.09 - Authorized Dispositions; Resentencing of Certain Persons Convicted of Specified Controlled Substance Offenses.
- 60.10 - Authorized Disposition; Juvenile Offender.
- 60.10-A - Authorized Disposition; Adolescent Offender.
- 60.11 - Authorized Dispositions; Criminal Possession of a Weapon in the Fourth Degree.
- 60.11-A - Authorized Dispositions; Certain Criminal Possession of a Weapon in the Third Degree Offenders.
- 60.12 - Authorized Dispositions; Alternative Indeterminate Sentence of Imprisonment; Domestic Violence Cases.
- 60.13 - Authorized Dispositions; Felony Sex Offenses.
- 60.20 - Authorized Dispositions; Traffic Infraction.
- 60.21 - Authorized Dispositions; Driving While Intoxicated or Aggravated Driving While Intoxicated.
- 60.25 - Authorized Dispositions; Corporation.
- 60.27 - Restitution and Reparation.
- 60.28 - Authorized Disposition; Making Graffiti and Possession of Graffiti Instruments.
- 60.29 - Authorized Disposition; Cemetery Desecration.
- 60.30 - Civil Penalties.
- 60.35 - Mandatory Surcharge, Sex Offender Registration Fee, DNA Databank Fee, Supplemental Sex Offender Victim Fee and Crime Victim Assistance Fee Required In
- 60.36 - Authorized Dispositions; Driving While Intoxicated Offenses.
- 60.37 - Authorized Disposition; Certain Offenses.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New York may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.