2017 New York Laws
PBH - Public Health
Article 28-B - (Public Health) HOSPITAL MORTGAGE LOAN CONSTRUCTION
- 2870 - Short title.
- 2871 - Policy and purposes of article.
- 2872 - Definitions.
- 2873 - Regulation of eligible borrowers.
- 2874 - Loans.
- 2874-A - Mortgage loans to eligible secured hospital borrowers.
- 2875 - Conditions and security for loans.
- 2876 - Occupancy or other rates.
- 2877 - Transfer of real property.
- 2878 - Supervision.
- 2879 - Foreclosures and judgments.
- 2880 - Hospital facilities development fund.
- 2881 - Fees and charges.
- 2882 - Separability.
- 2883 - Authority and responsibility of commissioner regarding hospital mortgages.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New York may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.