2017 New York Laws
MHY - Mental Hygiene
Title E - General Provisions
Article 80 - Surrogate Decision-Making for Medical Care and Treatment
- 80.01 - Legislative Findings and Purpose.
- 80.03 - Definitions.
- 80.05 - Surrogate Decision-Making Committees and Panels; Organization.
- 80.07 - Procedures of the Committees and Panels.
- 80.09 - Right of Appeal; Temporary Restraining Order.
- 80.11 - Effect of Determination That a Person Is in Need of Surrogate Decision-Making.
- 80.13 - Committee Reports.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New York may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.