2017 New York Laws
MHY - Mental Hygiene
Title E - General Provisions
Article 33 - Rights of Patients
- 33.01 - Protection of Patients' Rights.
- 33.02 - Notice of Rights of Individuals With Mental Disabilities.
- 33.03 - Quality of Care and Treatment.
- 33.04 - Restraint of Patients.
- 33.05 - Communications and Visits.
- 33.06 - Reports of Abuse, Neglect, and Significant Incidents.
- 33.07 - Care and Custody of the Personal Property of Persons Receiving Services.
- 33.08 - Personal Needs Allowance for Residents of State Psychiatric Centers and State Operated Alcoholism Facilities.
- 33.09 - Employment of Patients.
- 33.11 - Education for Children With Mental Disabilities.
- 33.12 - Hearing Evaluation.
- 33.13 - Clinical Records; Confidentiality.
- 33.14 - Sealing of Records Pertaining to Treatment for Mental Illness.
- 33.15 - Habeas Corpus.
- 33.16 - Access to Clinical Records.
- 33.17 - Transportation of Female Patients.
- 33.21 - Consent for Mental Health Treatment of Minors.
- 33.23 - Incident Notifications and Reports.
- 33.25 - Release of Records Pertaining to Allegations and Investigations of Abuse and Mistreatment.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New York may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.