2017 New York Laws
MHY - Mental Hygiene
Title A - Organization of Department of Mental Hygiene
Article 5 - Department of Mental Hygiene
- 5.01 - Department of Mental Hygiene.
- 5.03 - Commissioners.
- 5.05 - Powers and Duties of the Head of the Department.
- 5.06 - Behavioral Health Sevices Advisory Council.
- 5.07 - Establishment of Statewide Comprehensive Plans of Services for Persons With Mental Disabilities.
- 5.09 - Facilities Development Corporation.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New York may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.