2017 New York Laws
LLC - Limited Liability Company Law
Article 6 - Members and Membership
- 601 - Nature of Membership Interest.
- 602 - Admission of Members.
- 603 - Assignment of Membership Interest.
- 604 - Rights of Assignee to Become a Member.
- 605 - Liability Upon Assignment.
- 606 - Withdrawal of a Member.
- 607 - Rights of Creditors of Members.
- 608 - Powers of Estate of a Deceased or Incompetent Member.
- 609 - Liability of Members, Managers and Agents.
- 610 - Parties to Actions.
- 611 - Business Transactions of a Member With the Limited Liability Company.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New York may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.