2017 New York Laws
ISC - Insurance
Article 11 - Licensing of Insurers
- 1101 - Definitions; Doing an Insurance Business.
- 1102 - Insurer's License Required; Issuance.
- 1103 - Duration of Licenses.
- 1104 - Revocation or Suspension of License; Restriction of License Authority or Limitation on Premiums Written.
- 1105 - Voluntarily Ceasing to Maintain License.
- 1106 - Additional Requirements for Foreign or Alien Insurer's License.
- 1107 - Licenses for Unincorporated Insurers.
- 1108 - Insurers Exempt From Licensing and Other Requirements.
- 1109 - Limited Exemption for Health Maintenance Organizations.
- 1110 - Charitable Annuity Societies Exempt; Special Permits.
- 1111 - Compulsory Insurance; Bonds of Surety Companies; Certificates of Qualification.
- 1112 - Reciprocal Provisions as to Taxes, License Fees, Deposits, and Other Requirements.
- 1112-A - Reports.
- 1113 - Kinds of Insurance Authorized.
- 1114 - Reinsurance Business.
- 1115 - Limitation of Risk, in General.
- 1116 - Prepaid Legal Services Plans and Legal Services Insurance.
- 1117 - Health Insurance Plans for Long Term Care.
- 1118 - Regional Pilot Projects for the Uninsured.
- 1119 - Limited Exemption for Continuing Care Retirement Communities.
- 1120 - Child Health Insurance Plan.
- 1121 - Voucher Insurance Program.
- 1122 - New York State Health Insurance Continuation Assistance Demonstration Project.
- 1124 - Institutions of Higher Education Exempt; Certificate of Authority.
- 1124*2 - Managed Care Health Savings Account.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New York may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.