2017 New York Laws
GOB - General Obligations
Article 12 - Drug Dealer Liability Act
- 12-101 - Short Title.
- 12-102 - Definitions.
- 12-103 - Liability Established.
- 12-104 - Recovery by Persons Other Than Illegal Drug Users.
- 12-105 - Recovery by Illegal Drug Users.
- 12-106 - Scope of Defendant's Liability Established.
- 12-107 - Joinder.
- 12-108 - Culpable Conduct; Contribution.
- 12-109 - Judgments; Execution and Enforcement.
- 12-110 - Periods of Limitation.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New York may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.