2017 New York Laws
FIS - Financial Services Law
Article 6 - Emergency Medical Services and Surprise Bills
- 601 - Dispute Resolution Process Established.
- 602 - Applicability.
- 603 - Definitions.
- 604 - Criteria for Determining a Reasonable Fee.
- 605 - Dispute Resolution for Emergency Services.
- 606 - Hold Harmless an Assignment of Benefits for Surprise Bills for Insureds.
- 607 - Dispute Resolution for Surprise Bills.
- 608 - Payment for Independent Dispute Resolution Entity.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New York may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.