2017 New York Laws
FIS - Financial Services Law
Article 3 - Administrative and Procedural Provisions
- 301 - Powers of the Superintendent.
- 302 - Regulations by Superintendent.
- 303 - Orders of Superintendent; When Writing Required.
- 304 - Notice; How Given.
- 304-A - Actions of the Department Subject to the State Administrative Procedure Act.
- 305 - Hearings; Conduct; Findings and Report.
- 306 - Attendance of Witnesses; Production of Documents and Records.
- 308 - Judicial Review of Orders, Regulations and Decisions of Superintendent.
- 309 - Injunction to Restrain Violation of This Chapter.
- 310 - Certificates as Evidence; Affirmation of Documents and Testimony.
- 311 - Financial Literacy Education.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New York may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.