2017 New York Laws
CVR - Civil Rights
Article 7 - Miscellaneous Rights and Immunities
- 70 - Vexatious Suits.
- 70-A - Actions Involving Public Petition and Participation; Recovery of Damages.
- 71 - Damages in Action for Suing in Name of Another.
- 72 - Term of Imprisonment of Civil Prisoner.
- 73 - Code of Fair Procedure for Investigating Agencies.
- 74 - Privileges in Action for Libel.
- 75 - Defamation by Radio or Television.
- 76 - Action for Libel: Evidence, Separate Verdicts.
- 76-A - Actions Involving Public Petition and Participation; When Actual Malice to Be Proven.
- 77 - Special Damages in Action for Slander of a Woman.
- 78 - Mitigating Circumstances in Action for Libel or Slander.
- 79 - Forfeiture of Office and Suspension of Civil Rights.
- 79-A - Consequence of Sentence to Imprisonment for Life.
- 79-B - Forfeiture of Property on Conviction Abolished.
- 79-C - Convict Protected by Law.
- 79-D - Creditor of Convict.
- 79-E - Right to Breast Feed.
- 79-F - Liability for Acts of Persons Assisting Police Officers.
- 79-G - Filing of Certificates of Honorable Discharge With County Clerks.
- 79-H - Special Provisions Relating to Persons Employed By, or Connected With, News Media.
- 79-I - Discrimination Against Person Who Refuses to Perform Certain Act Prohibited.
- 79-J - Confidentiality of Records in Multi-State Information System.
- 79-K - Civil Immunity for Certain Persons Assisting in Emergency Situations.
- 79-L - Confidentiality of Records of Genetic Tests.
- 79-M - Criminal Interference With Health Care Services, Religious Worship, Funeral, Burial or Memorial Service; Injuction.
- 79-N - Bias-Related Violence or Intimidation; Civil Remedy.
- 79-N*2 - Funeral or Bereavement Leave.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New York may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.