There is a newer version of this Article
2017 New York Laws
CVP - Civil Practice Law & Rules
Article 75 - Arbitration
- 7501 - Effect of Arbitration Agreement.
- 7502 - Applications to the Court; Venue; Statutes of Limitation; Provisional Remedies.
- 7503 - Application to Compel or Stay Arbitration; Stay of Action; Notice of Intention to Arbitrate.
- 7504 - Court Appointment of Arbitrator.
- 7505 - Powers of Arbitrator.
- 7506 - Hearing.
- 7507 - Award; Form; Time; Delivery.
- 7508 - Award by Confession.
- 7509 - Modification of Award by Arbitrator.
- 7510 - Confirmation of Award.
- 7511 - Vacating or Modifying Award.
- 7512 - Death or Incompetency of a Party.
- 7513 - Fees and Expenses.
- 7514 - Judgment on an Award.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New York may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.