2017 New York Laws
CPL - Criminal Procedure
Part 2 - The Principal Proceedings
Title K - Prosecution of Informations in Local Criminal Courts-Plea to Sentence
Article 360 - Jury Trial
- 360.05 - Jury Trial; Order of Trial.
- 360.10 - Trial Jury; Formation in General.
- 360.15 - Trial Jury; Challenge to the Panel.
- 360.20 - Trial Jury; Examination of Prospective Jurors; Challenges Generally.
- 360.25 - Trial Jury; Challenge for Cause of an Individual Juror.
- 360.30 - Trial Jury; Peremptory Challenge of an Individaul Juror.
- 360.35 - Trial Jury; Alternate Juror.
- 360.40 - Trial Jury; Conduct of Jury Trial in General.
- 360.45 - Court's Charge and Instructions; in General.
- 360.50 - Court's Submission of Information to Jury; Counts and Offenses to Be Submitted.
- 360.55 - Deliberation and Verdict of Jury.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New York may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.