2017 New York Laws
CPL - Criminal Procedure
Part 2 - The Principal Proceedings
Title H - Preliminary Proceedings in Local Criminal Court
Article 160 - Fingerprinting and Photographing of Defendant After Arrest--Criminal Identification Records and Statistics
- 160.10 - Fingerprinting; Duties of Police With Respect Thereto.
- 160.20 - Fingerprinting; Forwarding of Fingerprints.
- 160.30 - Fingerprinting; Duties of Division of Criminal Justice Services.
- 160.40 - Fingerprinting; Transmission of Report Received by Police.
- 160.45 - Polygraph Tests; Prohibition Against.
- 160.50 - Order Upon Termination of Criminal Action in Favor of the Accused.
- 160.55 - Order Upon Termination of Criminal Action by Conviction for Noncriminal Offense; Entry of Waiver; Administrative Findings.
- 160.58 - Conditional Sealing of Certain Controlled Substance, Marihuana or Specified Offense Convictions.
- 160.59 - Sealing of Certain Convictions.
- 160.60 - Effect of Termination of Criminal Actions in Favor of the Accused.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New York may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.