2017 New York Laws
BSC - Business Corporation
Article 12 - Receivership
- 1201 - Action by Judgment Creditor for Sequestration.
- 1202 - Appointment of Receiver of Property of a Domestic or Foreign Corporation.
- 1203 - Temporary and Permanent Receiver.
- 1204 - Oath and Security.
- 1205 - Designation of Depositories by Court.
- 1206 - Powers of Permanent Receiver.
- 1207 - Duties of Receiver Upon Appointment.
- 1208 - Penalty for Concealing Property From Receiver.
- 1209 - Recovery of Assets.
- 1210 - Order of Payment by Receiver.
- 1211 - Final Distribution by Receiver.
- 1212 - Disposition of Moneys Retained; Surplus; Unclaimed Distributions.
- 1213 - Omission or Default of Receiver.
- 1214 - Application by Attorney-General for Removal of Receiver and to Close Receivership.
- 1215 - Resignation by Receiver; Filling Any Vacancy.
- 1216 - Final Accounting; Notice; Duty of Attorney-General.
- 1217 - Commissions.
- 1218 - Special Provisions Relating to Actions or Special Proceedings Against Foreign Corporations.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New York may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.