2017 New York Laws
AGM - Agriculture & Markets
Article 29 - (Agriculture & Markets) GROWTH OF INDUSTRIAL HEMP
- 505 - Definitions.
- 506 - Growth, sale, distribution, transportation and processing of industrial hemp and products derived from such hemp permitted.
- 507 - Prohibitions.
- 508 - Regulations.
- 509 - Industrial hemp reporting.
- 510 - Industrial hemp seed certification program.
- 511 - Industrial hemp data collection and best farming practices.
- 512 - Industrial hemp economic development.
- 513 - Industrial hemp one-stop shop.
- 514 - Industrial hemp workgroup.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New York may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.