2016 New York Laws
RPA - Real Property Actions & Proceedings
Article 7 - (Real Property Actions & Proceedings) SUMMARY PROCEEDING TO RECOVER POSSESSION OF REAL PROPERTY
- 701 - Jurisdiction; courts; venue.
- 711 - Grounds where landlord-tenant relationship exists.
- 713 - Grounds where no landlord-tenant relationship exists.
- 713-A - Special proceeding for termination of adult home and residence for adults admission agreements.
- 715 - Grounds and procedure where use or occupancy is illegal.
- 721 - Person who may maintain proceeding.
- 731 - Commencement; notice of petition.
- 732 - Special provisions applicable in non-payment proceeding if the rules so provide.
- 733 - Time of service; order to show cause.
- 734 - Notice of petition; service on the Westchester county department of social services.
- 735 - Manner of service; filing; when service complete.
- 741 - Contents of petition.
- 743 - Answer.
- 744 - Eviction based on domestic violence victim status prohibited.
- 745 - Trial.
- 746 - Stipulations.
- 747 - Judgment.
- 747-A - Judgments; stays.
- 749 - Warrant.
- 751 - Stay upon paying rent or giving undertaking; discretionary stay outside city of New York.
- 753 - Stay where tenant holds over in premises occupied for dwelling purposes in city of New York.
- 755 - Stay of proceeding or action for rent upon failure to make repairs.
- 756 - Stay of summary proceedings or actions for rent under certain conditions.
- 761 - Redemption by lessee.
- 763 - Redemption by creditor of lessee.
- 765 - Effect of redemption upon lease.
- 767 - Order of redemption; liability of persons redeeming.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New York may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.