2016 New York Laws
RCO - Religious Corporations
Article 7 - (Religious Corporations) BAPTIST CHURCHES
- 130 - Notice of meeting for incorporation.
- 131 - The meeting for incorporation.
- 132 - The certificate of incorporation.
- 133 - Time, place and notice of corporate meetings.
- 134 - Organization and conduct of corporate meetings; qualifications of voters thereat.
- 135 - Changing date of annual corporate meetings.
- 136 - Changing number of trustees.
- 137 - Meetings of trustees.
- 138 - The creation and filling of vacancies among trustees of such churches.
- 139 - Control of trustees by corporate meetings of such churches; salary of minister.
- 140 - Transfer of property to Baptist corporations.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New York may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.