2016 New York Laws
RCO - Religious Corporations
Article 4 - (Religious Corporations) PRESBYTERIAN CHURCHES
- 60 - Application of this article.
- 61 - Creation and termination of pastoral relation.
- 62 - Worship.
- 63 - Incorporation of unincorporated Presbyterian churches and decision as to system of incorporation and government.
- 64 - Changing system of trustees.
- 65 - Corporate meetings.
- 66 - Organization and conduct of corporate meetings; qualifications of voters thereat.
- 67 - Changing date of annual corporate meetings.
- 68 - Changing number of trustees.
- 69 - Trustees, their meetings, vacancies and filling thereof, their powers.
- 70 - Definitions.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New York may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.