2016 New York Laws
RCO - Religious Corporations
Article 3-B - (Religious Corporations) PARISHES OR CHURCHES OF THE HOLY ORTHODOX CHURCH IN AMERICA
- 50-AA - Application for incorporation.
- 50-BB - Notice of meeting for incorporation.
- 50-CC - Provisions governing meetings for incorporation.
- 50-DD - Resolution to be adopted at incorporation meeting.
- 50-EE - Certificate of incorporation.
- 50-FF - Annual and special corporate meetings.
- 50-GG - Changing date of annual corporate meetings.
- 50-HH - Changing number of laymen trustees.
- 50-II - Meetings of trustees.
- 50-JJ - Vacancies among trustees.
- 50-KK - Rector; vicar; ministers; their appointment, removal and compensation.
- 50-LL - Additional qualifications of voters at annual and special corporate meetings.
- 50-MM - Transfer of property of extinct parishes and churches.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New York may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.