2016 New York Laws
RCO - Religious Corporations
Article 20 - (Religious Corporations) ASSEMBLIES OF GOD CHURCHES
- 420 - Application.
- 421 - Assemblies of God schools; seminaries and agencies of social relief.
- 422 - Approval for incorporation.
- 423 - Qualification of voters.
- 424 - Notice of meeting for incorporation.
- 425 - Meeting for incorporation.
- 426 - Certificate of incorporation.
- 427 - Reincorporation of present incorporated churches.
- 428 - Time; place and notice of corporate meetings.
- 429 - Corporate meetings.
- 430 - Ownership of property.
- 431 - Property of extinct Assemblies of God churches.
- 432 - Church council and church management.
- 433 - Right of self government.
- 434 - Right of affiliation; relationships between churches, district corporations and the general council of the Assemblies of God.
- 435 - District corporation.
- 436 - District government.
- 437 - District superintendent.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New York may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.