2016 New York Laws
RCO - Religious Corporations
Article 19 - (Religious Corporations) UNITARIAN AND UNIVERSALIST SOCIETIES
- 400 - Application of article.
- 401 - Incorporation of an unincorporated society.
- 402 - Meeting for incorporation of unincorporated society.
- 403 - Certificate of incorporation.
- 404 - Formation of a new society.
- 405 - Re-incorporation of existing corporation.
- 406 - Time, place and notice of corporate meetings.
- 407 - Qualifications of members and voters.
- 408 - Trustees.
- 409 - Ministers.
- 410 - By-laws.
- 411 - Real estate.
- 412 - Merger and consolidation.
- 413 - Dissolution.
- 414 - Amendment.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New York may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.