2016 New York Laws
RCO - Religious Corporations
Article 18 - (Religious Corporations) CHURCHES OF THE BYELORUSSIAN AUTOCEPHALIC ORTHODOX CHURCH IN AMERICA
- 336 - Definitions.
- 337 - Application for incorporation.
- 338 - Notice of a meeting for incorporation.
- 339 - The meeting for incorporation.
- 340 - Resolutions to be adopted at the meeting for incorporation.
- 341 - Certificate of incorporation.
- 342 - Reincorporation of existing corporations.
- 343 - Time, place and notice of corporate meetings.
- 344 - Organization and conduct of corporate meetings; qualifications of voters.
- 345 - Change of date of annual corporate meetings.
- 346 - Changing number of laymen trustees.
- 347 - The powers and duties of trustees.
- 348 - Meetings of trustees.
- 349 - Vacancies among layman trustees.
- 350 - Pastoral relations.
- 351 - Conveyance of property.
- 352 - Property of extinct churches.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New York may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.