2016 New York Laws
RCO - Religious Corporations
Article 17 - (Religious Corporations) METHODIST CHURCHES
- 320 - Application of article.
- 321 - Change of name of churches and affiliated and subsidiary organizations.
- 321-A - Use of certain names by religious corporations.
- 322 - Meeting for incorporation.
- 323 - Certificate of incorporation.
- 324 - Amendment of certificate of incorporation.
- 325 - Corporate meetings.
- 326 - Changing number of trustees.
- 327 - Vacancies in board of trustees.
- 328 - Meetings of trustees.
- 329 - Change of date of annual corporate meetings.
- 330 - Powers and duties of trustees.
- 331 - Control of trustees by corporate meetings.
- 332 - Conveyance of property.
- 333 - Conveyance of property for church, school or missionary purposes.
- 334 - Bequests.
- 335 - Powers of certain existing corporations to conform charter to article.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New York may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.