2016 New York Laws
RCO - Religious Corporations
Article 15 - (Religious Corporations)
- 290 - Application of article.
- 291 - Application for incorporation.
- 292 - Notice of meeting for incorporation.
- 293 - Provisions governing meetings for incorporation and resolutions to be adopted thereat.
- 294 - Certificate of incorporation.
- 295 - Government: powers and duties of trustees.
- 296 - Re-incorporation of existing corporations.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New York may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.