2016 New York Laws
PTR - Partnership
Article 8 - (Partnership) LIMITED PARTNERSHIPS.
- 90 - Limited partnership defined.
- 91 - Formation.
- 92 - Business which may be carried on.
- 93 - Character of limited partner's contribution.
- 94 - Name not to contain surname of limited partner; exceptions.
- 95 - Liability for false statements in certificate.
- 96 - Limited partner not liable to creditors.
- 97 - Admission of additional limited partners.
- 98 - Rights, powers and liabilities of a general partner.
- 99 - Rights of a limited partner.
- 100 - Status of person erroneously believing himself a limited partner.
- 101 - One person both general and limited partner.
- 102 - Loans and other business transactions with limited partner.
- 103 - Relation of limited partners inter se.
- 104 - Compensation of limited partner.
- 105 - Withdrawal or reduction of limited partner's contribution.
- 106 - Liability of limited partner to partnership.
- 107 - Nature of interest in partnership.
- 108 - Assignment of interest.
- 109 - Effect of retirement, death or insanity of a general partner.
- 110 - Death of limited partner.
- 111 - Rights of creditors of limited partner.
- 112 - Distribution of assets.
- 113 - Certificate cancelled or amended.
- 114 - Requirements for amendment or cancellation.
- 115 - Parties to actions.
- 115-A - Limited partners' derivative action brought in the right of a limited partnership to procure a judgment in its favor.
- 115-B - Security for expenses in limited partners' derivative action brought in the right of the limited partnership to procure a judgment in its favor.
- 115-C - Indemnification of general partner in actions in the right of a limited partnership to procure a judgment in its favor.
- 116 - Short title.
- 117 - Rules of construction.
- 118 - Rules for cases not covered.
- 119 - Existing limited partnerships.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New York may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.