2016 New York Laws
PTR - Partnership
Article 6 - (Partnership) DISSOLUTION AND WINDING UP.
- 60 - Dissolution defined.
- 61 - Partnership not terminated by dissolution.
- 62 - Causes of dissolution.
- 63 - Dissolution by decree of court.
- 64 - General effect of dissolution on authority of partner.
- 65 - Right of partner to contribution from copartners after dissolution.
- 66 - Power of partner to bind partnership to third persons after dissolution.
- 67 - Effect of dissolution on partner's existing liability.
- 68 - Right to wind up.
- 69 - Rights of partners to application of partnership property.
- 70 - Rights where partnership is dissolved for fraud, or misrepresentation.
- 71 - Rules for distribution.
- 71-A - Payment of wages by receivers.
- 72 - Liability of persons continuing the business in certain cases.
- 73 - Rights of retiring or estate of deceased partner when the business is continued.
- 74 - Accrual of actions.
- 75 - Continuance of partnership business during action for accounting.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New York may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.