2016 New York Laws
PML - Racing, Pari-Mutuel Wagering and Breeding Law
Article 9 - (Racing, Pari-Mutuel Wagering and Breeding Law) MISCELLANEOUS
- 901 - Reduction in retained commission.
- 902 - Equine drug testing and expenses.
- 903 - Simulcasting rights; Breeders' Cup Ltd.
- 904 - On-track wagers on the Kentucky Derby, the Preakness and the Breeders' Cup.
- 905 - Combination of New York wagers with wagers made in other states or foreign countries.
- 906 - Handicapping tournaments.
- 908 - Non-refundable tax credit.
- 910 - Reciprocity of licenses.
- 911 - Advance deposit wagering.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New York may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.