2016 New York Laws
PML - Racing, Pari-Mutuel Wagering and Breeding Law
Article 8 - (Racing, Pari-Mutuel Wagering and Breeding Law) LOCAL TAX ON ADMISSIONS
- 801 - Authority of counties, towns and cities to impose tax on admissions to harness horse race meetings.
- 802 - Amount of tax; collection; payment to municipality; disposition of proceeds.
- 803 - Administration and enforcement.
- 804 - Review; assessment of additional tax.
- 805 - Meetings exempted from tax.
- 806 - Authority of counties and cities to impose tax on admissions at running horse race meetings.
- 807 - Amount of tax; liability on failure to collect.
- 808 - Administration and enforcement.
- 809 - Review; assessment of additional tax.
- 810 - Disposition of revenues.
- 811 - Local tax on admissions.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New York may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.